"Sujeo" was derived from the linguistic blend of Sutgarak (for Spoon) & Jeotgarak (for Chopsticks) in Korean.
These are the essential cutlery that Koreans require or perhaps, only require for almost all their meals.
Opt for a basic Sujeo set or the Dining set that comes with an additional Knife & Fork.
Take your pick from our new range of fabric wraps to match your Sujeo.
If you're a K-drama fan, you ought to own this or personalise a set for a K-fan of yours!
For bulk orders above 25 sets, check out our bulk price list here.
The Sujeo Pair details:
- Consists of a Round Spoon & a pair of Chopsticks.
- Round Spoon measures 21.7 x 4 cm.
- Chopsticks measures 22.5 x 1.6 cm.
- Price includes 1 name engraving on all handles of chopsticks and spoon.
- Fabric Wrap / Utensils Box is not included.