- Regular price
- $8.00 SGD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $8.00 SGD
- Unit price
We had past orders from department heads, committees chairperson who wish to gift a little something to their fellow colleagues.
Hence we came up with this Grid & Class Tee designs, where the teacher's name can go a little less formal, along with the department displayed - for a little team identity.
Staff can bring their coasters along as seat displays or even 'chope' seats during meetings!
To personalise, simply key in the follow format: Name / Department.
- Eddie / Chinese Dept
- Miss Grace / Humanities Dept
10 x 10 cm, 0.7 cm thick.
Kraft box with open window provided
Diatomite is a naturally occurring sedimentary rock.
It is chalky with high porosity, hence making it a moisture absorbing material. Perfect as a coaster to absorb condensation drips.
However, its high porosity also makes it very fragile once dropped from height.
All diatomite coasters orders are on a preorder basis.
Do allow a lead time of 3-4 weeks.
For Ad-hoc Orders
Our standard lead time for is 3-5 working days (Mon - Fri), inclusive of artwork (crafting, editing, confirmation), engraving process and delivery.
We provide the following delivery options to cater to various timeline needs.
|Delivery Options||You can expect to||Fees & Remarks|
|Standard Courier||receive your order after 7 working days||
$6.50 for bundles
Complimentary for orders above $150
receive your order after 4 working days
Urgent orders via Grab Express
receive your order 2 days after placing order
Full payment is required before we proceed to draft an artwork for your confirmation.
We accept payments via
- Credit cards upon cart out through our website or
- PayNow to UEN 53379228B.
For Bulk / Corporate Orders
Lead time is 3 - 4 weeks, inclusive of restocking (in the event we have insufficient stock), artwork (crafting, editing, confirmation), engraving process and delivery.
A standard flat rate of $25 applies for bulk orders.
As bulk orders enjoy a discounted bulk rates, complimentary delivery will only be offered for orders above $500.
- For orders less than $5000, full payment will be required for us to proceed with your order.
- For orders above $5000, a 50% deposit will be required for us to proceed with your order. The balance will have to be made upon delivery.
We accept payments via
- PayNow to UEN 53379228B
- Cheque made payable to TABLETOPICS , addressed to 202 Kallang Bahru #02-249 S339339.
We pride ourselves with error free engravings, so that we deliver your gifts just that way you'd like it to be. As each wood piece is individually personalised with your requested wordings or artwork, we regret to inform that engraved items are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
Do also help us by checking your inbox (sometimes spam folders especially for hotmail accounts) for a confirmation email to ensure that you have indicated the correct spelling or characters to be engraved for each item in your order.
In the unfortunate event that we have made an error in the engraving (so sorry!), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 working days of receiving your parcel, with snapshots of the error. We'll reply you within 3 working days on further instructions for the corrected replacement.
- Returned items must be in original condition: unwashed and unused. Items which do not fulfill these criteria will be duly rejected.
- Returns are not accepted for: orders made with sale discount codes, voucher codes from reward points redemption and sale items.
- No cash refunds will be made for returns. Store credits will be issued via an online code, valid for 3 months, and can be used to offset online purchase of products only and are not applicable on postage/courier fees. Delivery fees, if any, will not be refunded.
- Store credits are to be used in a single transaction (fully utilised in 1 order), and not applicable with any other discounts or promotions. No credits/refunds will be given for the balance amount not used.
- Send your return item to us via traceable modes. We will not be responsible for any lost mail. Delivery fees, if any, will not be reimbursed.
DEFECTS / INCORRECT ITEMS RECEIVED
We do a quality check for each parcel before it leaves our hands. In the unlikely event that you receive a defective/incorrect item, we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused.
Please email us at email@example.com with snapshots of the area of the defect and your order number, within 14 working days after receiving your parcel. We will reply you within 3 working days on further instructions for the return. Please note the following:
- Once the defective item is received, we will process and send out a replacement item.
- If a replacement of the exact item ordered is not available, customers can opt for store credits with a 6 months validity.
What are not considered defects?
- Differing wood tone
- Wood marks & burns (as seen in images below)