- We’re back for engraving & embroidery works from 2 June - 25 June.
- We’ll temporarily close engraving & embroidery works for the rest of 2020.
- Not to worry, we aren’t closing shop. Be back in 2021! (We all can’t wait for 2020 to be over seriously)
- If you have been eyeing our woodies to personalise & gift this Teachers’ Day & Christmas, this is the time to do so cos we are running a Mid Year Spree!
- 10% off with min. spend of $20 - promo code [MYS10]
- 15% off with min. spend of $50 - promo code [MYS15]
- 20% off with min. spend of $100 - promo code [MYS20]
Thank you folks for bearing with us during this unpredictable times.
We’ll be resuming engraving & embroidery works from 2 Jun, that’s to say, orders that had been placed on hold since April (like forever) will be processed and we’ll have them reaching you latest latest by the last week of Jun. This applies to all the preorders too!
In other news, we’ll be running a Mid Year Spree from 1 - 25 Jun. Do make use of this time now to start collating your Teachers’ Day & Christmas list now cos...
Unfortunately, we’ll have to pause engraving & embroidery works again from 25 June all the way till 2020 is over.
It's for a good news though. Our co-shop owner will be going on maternity leave. Whee~ we gonna have another baby addition to our Tabletopics fam!
It’s gonna be too a daunting task to go on a full one-woman show.So Teachers’ Day & Christmas will be real early for us (& you folks) this year.
This shall keep us a little more occupied on a happier note, listing our gift lists and get us looking forward (or rather can't wait) to end 2020.
All orders placed during this Mid Year Spree will be dispatched between last week of July to first week of Aug.
That said, you folks will be all ready to gift for Teachers’ Day & Christmas!
After 25 June, we’ll still have Diatomite Coasters (Teachers’ Day & Christmas designs) and Home Picks Items (basically non-customisable items such as Dough Roller Pins) available for preorder.
So start listing your gift recipients and we look forward to customising your woodies before we close early for the year!
p/s: Do refer to our working timeline for ease of reference.